The company assessment begins with an on-site visit to develop a baseline position and understanding of specific product or business challenges.
Knowledge gathered will cover aspects of business on activities ranging from enhancing product pipeline, Intellectual Property (IP) through to commercialism.
Discussion with the company will identify:
- Technical issues with development of a new product (specific to product and/or general to company)
- Barriers the company might expect to hit
- Resource gaps
- Capability to develop the product
- Benefit of developing the product
- Current product range
- Perceived position in the market
- Current customer base
- Current route to market